الثلاثاء، 18 أكتوبر 2011

Aztec or Conquistador Diary


Aztec:-

Dear Diary,
  A group of strange white skinned men on a vessel of some sorts showed of on our shoreline. They were so much different than our people they had light glowing faces unlike our brown colored skin and their food was nothing like ours.  My people think that Cortez is Quazacotl here for his revenge over like he has sworn before. Which I think might be true because when we came to fight them they had what looked like deer but larger, stronger and more majestic. Something else I have never seen before was the sticks they had that spit out fire and left our men lifeless on the ground. They might be here for revenge as my people thought.


Conquistador:-

Dear Diary,
  We sailed to a shore of a strange land that before I thought this land was just islands off the coast of Cuba. I guess I was wrong because this land turns out to be quite sizeable.  At first when I saw the land off the horizon in the ship I thought this land was empty with no civilizations. I was wrong again as it turns out it has a civilization that is really advanced. The residents of this land are savage murderers that kill anybody in sight. My people are forced to fight with them because we are scared they’d eat us or something. At first we came and stayed to this in search of riches and gold but I guess its more important to survive than gold.   
* i didn't know which point of view should I choose so I wrote both points of view :).

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. 35/50 - Some good points but lacks background. Try to avoid listing all the main points. Instead create a story around which you can add the information above.

    Also you were supposed to focus on only one view point.

    T - background to fill in.

    ردحذف